3 months old (a little late)

Connor is 3 1/2 months old now and just the absolute love of my life (well him and his daddy).  I am not sure exactly how much he weighs but probably around 17 pounds (possibly more!!).  Honestly, I don't really want to weigh him because it reminds me that my baby is growing up.  Can't I just have a cute, sweet, cuddly baby forever?

In mid December he started sleeping through the night but now he sleeps a good 10 hours straight each night!!  Every once in a while he will wake up around 2 or 3am but goes right back to sleep when I pop his paci back in his mouth!  I consider myself a lucky, well rested momma and thank him every morning for being such a good sleeper.  He takes 2-3 naps during the day that usually last 1-2 hours each.

I am still exclusively feeding Connor breast milk.  He nurses every 3-4 hours during the day and eats about 5 oz each time.  I am so thankful that my milk supply is keeping up with this hungry growing boy!

The first week in Janurary I started back at work.  I am working part time, 3 days a week.  It went much, much better than I thought and we are managing quite well!  He is going to a home day care run by a sweet stay at home momma named Dana.  Connor seems to love her and is always in a good mood when I pick him up at the end of the day.  I pump everyday at lunch and leave it with her to give Connor the next day.   After work and on my days off I can't get enough of my little man :)

Connor is smiling all the time and just started laughing!  He smiles a lot, except when I get the camera out and then he is Mr. Serious.  It cracks me up every time.  Maybe he thinks only his visitors should get to see that sweet, sweet smile.  He still loves bath time.  One night he was pretty fussy and we couldn't get him to calm down, so into the bath tub he went and  Ta-da!  He was all smiles!

We are overly blessed by this little man and overjoyed to be his parents!  Can't wait to see what the next few months have in store for us!






3 comments:

Post a Comment